What is Protein?
Protein is an important macro component of the human body.To make our body function smoothly, it requires protein to form and repair cells. Along with this, it is also a source of energy (calories)This is the second element found in abundance in our body after water. Find out the various good sources of Protein here.
Protein is a viable yogic and it is composed of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and sulfur elements. Protein is the polymer of amino acids, it is associated with amino acids polypeptide bond. Protein requirement is needed for the supply of essential amino acids, it is 9 amino acids that can not make our body. But it has a lot of contribution to the development of our body.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Amla Juice
The Building Block of Human Body – Protein
- “Pro”-“tein” – means “Primary” “Importance”
- Largest constituent of body weight after water.
- Proteins are 20% of our body weight.
- Its found in muscles, bone, skin, hair, and virtually every other body part or tissue.
- Makes up the enzymes that power many chemical reactions and the hemoglobin
- At least 10,000 different proteins make you what you are and keep you that way
- Help fight disease & build new tissues
- Heal wounds & help you grow
- Protein is made of Amino Acids
Also Read: Modicare Aloe Vera Juice – Healthy Benefits
Spot signs of protein deficiency
- Splitting and/or falling hair and brittle nails are among the first symptoms.
- Extreme fatigue, sleeping too much and generally feeling heavy and tired.
- Excessive bouts of constipation.
- Lack of muscle growth
- If heart rate is below 60 beats per minute.
Modicare has a wide Range of Protein Supplements
Modicare Products with Good Sources of Protein
Children’s Nutritional Drink, Great taste & rich in nutrition. Natural solutions to your child’s health.
Why do we need?
- Early morning school hours
- Skipping meals very often
- Fast busy lifestyle of parents
- High Intake of Junk food and deep fried foods
- Very low intake of Green leafy vegetables & Fruits
- No time to play outside
Also Read: Well D tox tablet benefits and side effects
- It has 37 vital nutrients
- It has Milk & Whey Protein
- Vitamins & Minerals
- DHA – Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid
- Colostrums – is the first milk your breasts produce during pregnancy
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) – sweetener extract from banana, onion, garlic
- Provides 9 essential amino acids
- Its natural & comes with chocolate flavour
- Meets daily essential nutritional requirements of your child.
- Building & retaining muscle tissue.
- Growth, maintenance & repair of the body.
- Supports brain development & functioning
- Helps strengthen immunity.
- Supports digestive health.
- Complete Protein.
- No artificial color or preservative,
- Delicious tasting, Kids would demand again & again.
Directions for Preparation & Use
Just add 2 scoops (25g approx.) to a glass of warm/cold water/milk & shake vigorously
1 per day (2-4 years)
2 per day (4 years & above)
1 Serving = 2 scoop (approx)
A balanced nutritional drink mix specially formulated with soy protein isolate, whey protein, and goodness of malt, nutritional beverage for the entire family.
Well Protein Crest – Users
- Growing children
- People who exercise
“Contains Supro Isolated Soy Protein from Solae LLc., USA”.
- 100 % vegetarian and easily digestible,
- Delicious tasting, wholesome nutritional beverage for the entire family,
- Delicious Velvet chocolate flavor,
- Soy protein isolate and whey protein are excellent quality.
- Soy protein isolate and whey protein help in adding to lean body mass.
- Soy Protein is known to promote good health including heart health, bone health etc.
- Whey protein is considered to be one of the best sources of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA.
- Good for weight management.
- Provides the goodness of malt that is rich in fiber and contains some naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids that can have health-promoting benefits.
- Take 1 1⁄2 scoop (approx. 25 g) in a glass.
- Add little milk/water and stir to make a paste.
- Stir briskly while slowly adding more milk/water to fill up the glass.
- Add sugar to taste, if required. Tastes equally good when prepared with warm or cold milk/water
(Preparing 200-225 ml beverage)
Tri-blend of SOY, WHEAT&YELLOW PEA PROTEINS
Best For :
- Growing children
- Elderly individuals
- Active individuals
- Anybody with High Protein Need
- Lactose intolerant people
Well All Plant Protein Powder
Features & Benefits :
- A 100% Vegetarian high-quality protein.
- High protein content of more than 84%.
- One serving (10g) of Well All Plant Protein Powder provides 8.4g of high-quality protein.
- Complete Protein source that supplies all the 9 essential amino acids as established by WHO/FAO&UNU
- Easily Digestible, Cholesterol Free and Fat-free.
- Avoids the high levels of fat and cholesterol usually found in protein sources like eggs, cheese, red meat and whole milk.
- No added sugar
- No added colors,flavors and preservatives.
- Dairy free formula that is ideal for people who are lactose intolerant.
- Free flowing and highly soluble in liquids without forming lumps.
- Neutral in taste such that it can easily be added to almost all food items and beverages.
- Retains it nutritive value even after cooked, baked, grilled, micro-waved ,chilled or frozen
- PDCAAS** of 1.0, the highest score possible for a quality protein source as established by W.H.O.
- Naturally occurring soy iso flavones known for its antioxidant and health benefiting properties.
- Non –GMO*
- Suggested Use: 1 scoop (10g) three times a day
- Usage Directions: Add 1 scoop (10g) to a glass of milk, soup, juice or any other liquid. Stir vigorously until well dispersed. Sweeteners and flavors can be added as per your taste. For making protein-rich shakes, add fresh / frozen fruits or your favorite flavor and mix in a blender. It can be added in almost every culinary preparation and foodstuffs like roti, parantha, idli, dosa, curry, dal, pakora, ladoo, rabri, namakpara or baked items like cakes, biscuits, etc. since it is neutral in taste.
Caution & Storage…
Well All Plant Protein Powder provides good nutrition and is not indented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. People with specific medical conditions are recommended to consult their doctors.
**Not meant for children below 2 years.
Store in a cool and dry place
To show Well All Plant Protein Powder gets dissolved very quickly within seconds without forming any lumps.
- 2 clear glasses
- 2 spoons
- Water (at room temperature)
- Well All Plant Protein Powder
- Competitor’s Protein Powder
- Take 2 empty clear glasses
- Pour 200ml of water in them
- Put 1 scoop (10g) of Well Plant Protein in 1 glass and 10g of competitor’s protein powder in another glass.
- Stir both the protein powder in both the glass.
RESULTS:You will observe that Well All Plant Protein Powder gets dissolved very quickly within seconds without forming any lumps .The protein powder of competition has not dissolved so quickly and took much longer time to dissolve.
INFERENCE: The dispersibility of Well All Plant Protein Powder is quicker and better.
VISUAL APPEARANCE :
•Well All Plant Protein Powder is more free-flowing as compared to competitor.
- How to start a business – Step by Step Guide
- What is Vestige and how to earn money from it?
- What is GST (Goods And Services Tax) in India?
- How to Register for GST Online – Complete Steps
- The Fastest Way To Grow Your Business
- Key Lessons Before Starting an own Business
- How to start an online business – Proven Ideas, Requirement and Benefits
- Goal Setting: What is SMART Goal and how to set it?
- Applying for Home Loan? Keep these five things in mind