Network Marketing Summary
- Network Marketing is the opportunity to earn an income from simply referring products or services to others, and teaching others to do the same.
- If you refer to friend to a restaurant, he or she will likely refer the people they know to the same restaurant. And this makes a network of people who shares the information with others.
- Network Marketing allows one to get paid for the referring of products and the opportunity to others.
- This is a business opportunity which can be availed of even if one is already employed. This is a very peculiar opportunity because it gives the self employment to non-employed and to the employed ones also (if they can spare their time for this marketing opportunity).
- One can earn huge money with this business depending upon how much time and energy one can spend on it.
- It is important for a network marketer to chose the right kind of company and use right strategies to turn a business opportunity into a successful venture.
- Though cost reduction, increased sales turnover and continuous expansion are some of its advantages; it also runs the risk of earning bad reputation due to some shady people.
You can also check Benefits of Network Marketing and Limitations of Network Marketing.