In this article, you will find Well Pudina with Tulsi Benefits, Uses, Features. Modicare Well Pudina with Tulsi is a natural blend of herbal ingredients – Pudina and Tulsi – not only helps the digestive system heal itself but also fights infections and enhances immunity. A promise of good health and it contains herbal ingredients that are natural and safe.
It keeps the gastrointestinal tract healthy by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria and fungus. It provides quick, natural relief from indigestion, gas, bloating, flatulence, acid reflux, heartburn, stomach pain, cooling action in the stomach and also helpful in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). It promotes a healthy immune system.
Also Read: Well D tox tablet for Healthy Immune System
Well Pudina with Tulsi Benefits
Mint leaves used in tea, chutney or food at home are a perennial, aromatic flora. Its various species are found in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia, as well as many hybrids of it. In India, it is felt in almost every house lying in the soil. Peppermint extract is used as medicine. Come and know how green peppermint is ridiculous for our health.
Tulsi is a highly aromatic herb which is used as a spice in most cooking, but it is also very popular for its various health benefits. There are many chemical compounds in Tulsi leaves and flowers which are useful in preventing disease and promoting health.
Also Read: Top 20 Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea
This low-calorie herb is rich in antioxidant, burning and reducing swelling and antibacterial properties. In addition, it is full of essential nutrients like vitamin A, c and K, manganese, copper, calcium, iron, and magnesium and omega-3 fats. All of these nutrients are very good for your overall health.
What is Pudina?
Peppermint is known scientifically as mentha. There are more than two dozen species of mint (Pudina) and there are hundreds of varieties. All types of mint (Sweet Mint, Spear Mint, Pipper mint, and Chocolate Mint) are fast moving and mint mints. The mint is grown in pH 6.0 to 7.0 value soils. Some varieties of mint itself are hybrid.
Mint is a fast aroma plant whose stem is made from the scowar shape and the leaves are in the opposite direction from each other. The color of the leaves is dark green, gray-green, purple, and blue and becomes yellow after it becomes pale yellow.
Also Read: Modicare Moroccan Argan Oil
Mint plant grows up to 10 to 120 centimeters and its flowers range from white to purple. Nowadays there are mint products including toothpaste, chewing gum, Breath Freshener, candy, and inhaler etc.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Noni Juice
What is Tulsi?
The word tulsi means “incomparable plant“. Tulsi is considered the most sacred herb in India and is also called “queen of herbs.” It is found in the southern parts of Asia such as Thailand, India, and Hindu influenced countries. Hindus have come to worship Tulsi in the morning and evening for the past five thousand years. Due to its effective advantages, it is known not only in India but all over the world.
Also Read: How to use Modicare Facial Kit
Tulsi is one of the holy plants in India. Tulsi Plant is a plant which is found in almost every house in India, big and small, small man imposes it in his house. It is considered auspicious to put it in your home country in India. In addition to religious belief, there is also scientific reason; Tulsi is very beneficial in terms of health. It is said that due to Tulsi in the courtyard of the house, the disease is not able to enter the house. Every Hindu woman does Tulsi worship in the morning. Tulsi is also seen as a medicine from many ages, from its leaves to fruit stems, some give some advantage.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Rice Bran oil
Modicare Well Pudina with Tulsi
Made with the quality of Pudina & Tulsi to promote your health and to help you make a healthy lifestyle. It is 100% herbal and safe and can be used by any age person. But the only need is to consult a doctor about the dosage. A Rambana product for all stomach related problems. It helps you to increase your immune system and to heal your body and health.
Also Read: Modicare Well Glucosamine benefits
Features & Benefits of Well Pudina with Tulsi Benefits
- A promise of good health
- Contains herbal ingredients that are natural and safe
- Keeps the gastrointestinal tract healthy by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria and fungus
- Provides quick, natural relief from indigestion, gas, bloating, flatulence, acid reflux, heartburn, stomach pain
- Cooling action in stomach
- Helpful in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Amla Juice
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Premium packaging that comes with a convenient pull-up seal and easy to use flip-top cap
- It is beneficial in skin diseases like scabies and itching. Its regular consumption will leave all skin related problems.
- Combination of pudina and Tulsi will help you to get rid of cough problem. Nutrients present in it will remove away the fungal bacteria’s and prevent you from a cough.
1 to 2 soft gels as and when required or as directed by the Physician
Also Read: Well Amrit Shakti health benefits
Pregnant and lactating women, consumers with specific medical conditions should consult their physicians before taking the product.
- Modicare Online Registration Steps for becoming a consultant
- latest Videos for Modicare Product demo 2018
- Modicare Network Marketing
- Modicare Product Offers – September 2018 Month
- Checkout Real Modicare Products Review
- Modicare Product Price List 2018
- Modicare Profile
- Modicare Product Catalogue
- Modicare Customer care number
- Modicare Consultant Product Order Form
- Modicare business plans in hindi
- Modicare Business Plan – Products Commission
- Download Modicare App for Mobile
- Herbalife Products for Weight loss – Herbal Products
- Herbalife Aloe Benefits, dosage, price and reviews
- Herbalife tea concentrate benefits, side effects, price and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife afresh benefits, dosage, side effects price and Reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife cell u loss benefits, dosage and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Protein Powder Benefits, dosage, and Price – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Nutritional Shake Benefits and dosage – Herbal Product
- Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Amway Nutrilite daily benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder Benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Forever Pomesteen Power Benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Forever Lycium Plus benefits, Reviews and Dosage
- Forever Garlic Thyme Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Bee Honey Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Aloe Berry Nectar Benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Arctic Sea Forever Living Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Royal Jelly Benefits, Dosage, and Price