Modicare Well Protein Crest is a high quality “Complete Protein “nutritional supplement that supplies all essential amino acids and is fortified with vital vitamins and minerals. A balanced nutritional drink mix specially formulated with soy protein isolate, whey protein and goodness of malt, provides a delicious tasting wholesome nutritional beverage for the entire family.
Our body requires a lot of proteins in addition to carbohydrate, fat. Protein is very important for the growth of our body, every part of our body like hair, blood muscles, skin and nails contain protein. This is the second important nutrient after water that is found in our body.
Protein strengthens our muscles and helps in the development of bones, blood and skin, tissue repair and body cells in making new cells in place of dead cells. Protein helps in removing fatigue, giving energy to the body, fighting diseases, body growth and development, quick recovery from wounds and blisters.
What is Protein?
Protein is composed of small compounds called amino acids. When proteins go into our body and break down and digest, then amino acids are saved. There are hundred amino acids present in our nature but our body can use only 22 amino acids. Human body can make all amino acids by itself except 9 essential amino acids. 9 essential amino acids are obtained by food.
What are amino acids?
Amino acids are the essential building blocks of proteins. All plant & animal proteins are built out of various combinations of twenty kinds of amino acids. What are essential & non – essential amino acids? Essential amino acids are the ones that although essential to life cannot be produced automatically by the body and therefore has to be supplemented from outside source. Non – essential amino acids are the ones that the body produces corresponding to the needs.
Proteins are sucked into different types of motion in the body. For example, whey protein is immediately digested and the casein is a protein found in milk. It slowly digested. The eggs are prominent in the natural sources of protein. Egg is considered to be the king of protein in food. There are 20 amino acids in it, which are easily digested. Milk is full of protein. It also contains calcium (nutrient nutrient) which increases the body’s power. It is not that only the amount of protein found in carnivorous foods is found. Even in vegetarian foods, proteins are found in the appropriate amount.
Whey protein is a high quality protein naturally deriving from milk. Whey protein is a complete protein containing all of the essential amino acids your body needs and is easy to digest. Whey protein is also one of the best sources of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). BCAAs help prevent muscle breakdown and spare glycogen during exercise.
Many people think whey protein is only used by bodybuilders who are interested in gaining a lot of muscular weight. The fact is that your body needs protein and whey protein is an important form of this essential dietary component.
Also Read: Modicare Well Amrit Shakti health benefits
Modicare Well Protein Crest Nutrients
Modicare Well Protein Crest is a low fat supplement that reduce the high levels of fat usually found in protein rich sources like eggs, cheese and red meat. It works towards giving energy, strength, stamina, immunity and good health. What makes it even more special is the goodness of malt, which is rich in fiber and contains some naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids that can have health promoting benefits.
Modicare Well Protein Crest is a food supplement and is not indented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. People with specific medical conditions are recommended to consult their doctors. Not suitable for infants.
Malt is good source of some amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Contain vitamins B2, B3, B6 and B12, iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, as well as some amino acids that can be used by your body to build protein. B vitamins are needed for metabolism and energy production. Minerals are needed for normal muscle tone and strong bones. Malt is rich in fibre & easy to digest
Soy protein has many health promoting benefits. It naturally contains isoflavones. Isoflavones are plant-based nutrients Genistein and daidzein are the most potent antioxidant among the soy isoflavones.
USFDA has determined that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25g of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Modicare Well Protein Crest Features
In addition to its muscle building properties, it has many other features like:
- 100 % vegetarian and easily digestible.
- Delicious tasting, wholesome nutritional beverage for the entire family.
- Delicious Velvet chocolate flavour.
- Soy protein isolate and whey protein are excellent quality.
- Soy protein isolate and whey protein helps in adding to lean body mass.
Modicare Well Protein Crest Benefits
- Soy Protein is known to promote good health including heart health, bone health etc.
- Whey protein is considered to be one of the best sources of branched – chain amino acids (BCAA).
- Good for weight management.
- Provides the goodness of malt that is rich in fiber and contains some naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids that can have health promoting benefits.
Take 1 ½ scoop (approx. 25 g) in a glass.
Add little milk/water and stir to make a paste.
Stir briskly while slowly adding more milk/water to fill up the glass.
Add sugar to taste, if required. Tastes equally good when prepared with warm or cold milk/water
(Preparing 200 – 225 ml beverage)
- Modicare Online Registration Steps for becoming a consultant
- latest Videos for Modicare Product demo 2018
- Modicare Network Marketing
- Modicare Product Offers – September 2018 Month
- Checkout Real Modicare Products Review
- Modicare Product Price List 2018
- Modicare Profile
- Modicare Product Catalogue
- Modicare Customer care number
- Modicare Consultant Product Order Form
- Modicare business plans in hindi
- Modicare Business Plan – Products Commission
- Download Modicare App for Mobile
- Herbalife Products for Weight loss – Herbal Products
- Herbalife Aloe Benefits, dosage, price and reviews
- Herbalife tea concentrate benefits, side effects, price and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife afresh benefits, dosage, side effects price and Reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife cell u loss benefits, dosage and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Protein Powder Benefits, dosage, and Price – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Nutritional Shake Benefits and dosage – Herbal Product
- Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Amway Nutrilite daily benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder Benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Forever Pomesteen Power Benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Forever Lycium Plus benefits, Reviews and Dosage
- Forever Garlic Thyme Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Bee Honey Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Aloe Berry Nectar Benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Arctic Sea Forever Living Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Royal Jelly Benefits, Dosage, and Price