Learn about Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits Which is made with 100% pure flaxseed. Modicare Well Flax Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids needed for normal human development and growth.Find out all essential Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits and Features in detail here. Well Flaxseed Oil is made using cold-pressed extraction methods using minimal or no heat to preserve the chemical structure of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids. When excess heat is applied to Flaxseed Oil, its fatty acid profile can be altered, thus reducing its health benefits.
The Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids are two essential fatty acids (EFA) that cannot be made by the body and hence must be obtained from diet or supplements.
Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits for better Health
Flaxseed Oil is known as a multi-health tonic in the natural medicine world. Several studies suggest that it is good for almost every health system – cardiovascular system, nervous system, immune system, circulatory system.
Also Read: Modicare Well Glucosamine for Immune System
What is the importance of Flaxseed Oil?
Flaxseed oil is also known as linseed oil and linseed seed. This oil has been used for health for a long time. This oil has been a part of various cultures throughout the world for thousands of years. It is cultivated throughout the world but it is cultivated mostly in the Mediterranean region. It has 50% more omega than fish.
The linseed seeds are one of the oldest foods eaten by humans. Today, linseed is used to make different types of dishes all over the world. Its nut-like flavor and aroma are liked by many people. The reason for the popularity of linseed seeds is its nutritional and many health benefits elements. The three most important nutrients found in the linseed seed are omega-3 fatty acids, lignan, and muesli. In addition, linseed seeds are also composed of vitamin B1, proteins, copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium, as well as soluble and insoluble fiber.
Also Read: Latest Modicare Product Price List
Flaxseed seeds are also gluten-free. If you are allergic to wheat, then linseed seeds are a valuable option for you. There are two mainstays available in the linseed market – in yellow and golden brown color it is easily available in the market in the form of whole, grated, oil or supplement. (Read More)
Flaxseed oil Provides Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids which are very important acids require better health & digestion.
Also Read: Modicare Pure Cow Ghee For better Digestion
What is Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids?
Omega 3 fatty acids: It is also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids is very important acid for normal metabolism. It has many benefits on health and can be used to cure many diseases. Proper intake of Omega 3 fatty acid helps in many disorders like cardiovascular disease, cancer, obesity, mental problems and cognitive aging. There is some fat like omega 3 fats, conjugated linolenic acid, and gamma-linolenic acid, which reduce hunger by turning the hormones in the body and are also helpful in dieting.
Omega 3 is a good polyunsaturated fat for the body. It is beneficial to run the brain smoothly, to keep the heart healthy, to cope with the problems associated with the eyes, to treat stress, dementia, and cancer. Our body cannot produce this fatty acid, so we must definitely include it in our diet. Let us know which foods are found in this.
Also Read: Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng for Healthy Heart
Omega 6 fatty acids: Omega-6 fatty acids are very important for our brain to run smoothly and reduce the risk of heart-related diseases. According to the World Health Organization, we get 5-8% energy from omega-6 fatty acids. The amount of Omega-6 required for males between the ages of 14 to 50 years is 17 grams/day, for women it should be 12 grams/day. You can eat these things and get the right amount of fatty acids.
Omega 6 Fatty Acids are used to treat, control, prevent and improve the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Breast Cancer
- high blood pressure
- Symptoms of menopause
- Pain in chest
- Multidisciplinary sclerosis
Features of Well Flax Oil:
- Lower cholesterol levels, protect against heart disease and control high blood pressure.
- Counter inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts.
- Promote healthy skin: treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, and rosacea.
- Promote healthy hair and nails.
- Minimize nerve damage that causes numbness and tingling as well as other disorders.
- Guard against the effects of aging.
Also Read: Modicare Fruit of the earth for Anti-aging
Benefits of Well Flax Oil:
1. Helps in Weight Loss
Do you know that using linseed oil is very beneficial for weight loss? Like all other nuts and seeds, linseed is also rich in healthy and dietary fat. Therefore, you will not be hungry for this fast, so your stomach will be filled the full day. It helps in the formation of muscles, which burns more calories. (Read More)
2. Helps in Improving Digestion
The fiber contained in it helps keep the digestive tract regular. The fiber helps in the feces of the bulb and moves it through the digestive tract so that constipation can be stopped. Maintaining adequate fiber in your diet is also important for keeping cholesterol normal. Studies have proven that omega-3 cancer cells prevent the formation, especially stomach cancer. In addition, lignans present in it can help reduce the chances of colon cancer. (Read More)
3. Helps to Prevent Cancer
The risk of cancer due to toxins and dirt in the body remains. Again, the lignin here exposes the toxins, dirt, and cholesterol in the body together with the stool and proved to be helpful in preserving you from cancer. Prostate cancer, colon cancer, and breast cancer can be avoided with its consumption. (Read More)
4. For hair growth
Omega acid is very good in linseed, so it is good for the health of our hair. Along with protecting our hair from baldness, it also maintains firmness and shining. It gives good shine by boiling the linseed seed and putting it on the hair but it is best to use it in the oil. It is rich in vitamin E which gives hair beauty from the root. (Read More)
5. For skin
Due to vitamin B in linseed oil, it is beneficial for the skin. By reducing the dryness of the skin, it cleans the skin. Also, eczema plays a good role in removing blackness caused by acne, allergies, and sunburn. As Essential Oil, you can also use linseed oil for your skin.
Also Read: Modicare Best skin care products
6. For Eyes
Some of us are suffering from dry eye syndrome, in which the outer layer of our eyes does not get lubrication as per need. This causes irritation in the eye. Those who suffer from this disease should use linseed oil to reduce the symptoms of this disease.
7. For Menopause
Women undergo a period of menopause, and then there are many changes in their body, especially their hormone imbalances in the body such as estrogen. Lignans present in linseed oil has a very good effect on the hormonal balance so that women can do better after menopause. And it helps in normalizing estrogen levels in the body. (Read More)
Also Read: Unbelievable benefits of Modicare Agriculture Products
People looking for good health and well being should prefer: 1 to 3 soft gels daily or as directed by the Physician
Pregnant and lactating women, consumers with specific medical conditions should consult their physicians before taking the product.
- Modicare Product Offers – March 2019 Month
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Modicare Loyalty Program
- Modicare Network Marketing
- Download Modicare App for Mobile
- Modicare Business Plan – Products Commission | Marketing 2019
- Checkout Real Modicare Products Review
- Modicare Company Profile
- Modicare Product Price List 2019(New) | Updated November
- Modicare Product Catalogue
- latest Videos for Modicare Product demo 2018
- Modicare Online Registration Steps for becoming a consultant
- Modicare Customer care number
- Modicare Consultant Product Order Form
- Well Pudina with Tulsi Benefits, Uses and features – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls Benefits, Uses and Features – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Intellecte benefits, Price & review – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Cardio Activ, Price & review – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, features, Uses – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Glucosamine Benefits, Features, Uses – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng benefits and side effects
- Modicare Well Calcium Complex benefits, Usage, and Price
- Modicare Well Protein Crest – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Strong & Smart Benefits – Health Supplement
- Modicare Velocity Products Benefits, Features – Complete Men’s Grooming Range
- Modicare beauty and skin care products Benefits, features, Reviews
- Modicare Fruit of The Earth product benefits and Features
- Unbelievable benefits of Modicare agriculture products
- Modicare FREEDOM Extreme comfort Sanitary Napkins with Revolutionary 5 in 1 Technology
- Modicare Super Store – First Mega store launched on 2nd May in Delhi