Modicare SOUL FLAVOURS HONEY
- Honey is a sweet liquid made by bees using nectar from flowers.
- Honey is consumed for its high nutritive value and for its effects on human health.
- Bees first convert the nectar into honey which is then stored in wax honeycombs inside the beehive.
- Honey can then be harvested from the hives for human consumption.
Also Read: Modicare Pure Cow Ghee – Soul Flavours – Health Benefits & Reviews
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF Modicare HONEY
Honey is made up of glucose , fructose, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium. It contains trace amounts of the vitamins B2, B4, B5, B6, B11 and vitamin C
Also Read: What are the Benefits of Modicare Well Multivitamin Multimineral?
BENEFITS OF HONEY
Honey is known as the golden liquid and has been valued as one of the best health foods since ages.
1. Useful in Weight Management
Honey burns body fat by improving the metabolism of the body .(Read More)
2. Strengthens Immune system
Honey has countless medicinal properties that naturally help in curing a sore throat. Its antioxidants and bacteria-fighting assets also help against fighting infections that are caused by viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Also Read: Modicare Well Glucosamine benefits
3. Boosts your memory
Honey not only increases brain power and memory but also makes you a healthier person altogether. Consumption of honey prevents metabolic stress and helps calm and soothe the brain, which helps in augmenting memory in the long run.
4. Home Remedy for Cough
Honey is known to be one of the best home remedies for dry cough as well as wet cough. Honey is the preferred natural remedy for cough, especially for kids, as it helps to relieve nocturnal cough, allowing proper sleep. (Read More)
5. Natural Energy Drink
Honey is known as an excellent source of natural energy as the natural unprocessed sugar present in it enters the bloodstream directly and this in turn can give a quick boost of energy. This quick boost works like a wonder for your workout, especially in longer endurance exercises.
Also Read: Health benefits of Modicare Noni Juice
6. Helps with gum diseases
Honey’s anti-bacterial and infection healing properties help in treating and healing wounds. Teeth and gum diseases like gingivitis, bleeding and plaque can be treated to a great extent with the regular use of honey.
Also Read: Modicare Fresh moment toothpaste for Gums Problems
7. Eases sinus issues
With increasing pollution and dust many people these days suffer from sinus related issues. Honey on the other hand is a natural anti-bacterium and anti-septic that helps to clear the infections and reduce inflammations. Honey also soothes throat and reduces coughs and strengthens the immune system thereby causing less sinus attacks.
8. Natural home remedy for Dandruff
Honey is one of the best natural home remedies for dandruff. It not only provides nourishment to dry hair but it also gives you smooth and soft hair.
Also Read: Modicare Dandruff Care Shampoo – For dry & itchy scalp
9. Used for Healing Wounds
Honey has antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties, which is why honey is used for healing wounds. After any skin injury, bacteria that live on your skin can infect and penetrate the wound site. Honey, has been found to destroy these bacteria.
10. Prevents and helps control Eczema
Acts as a natural cleanser by removing dirt and making the skin smooth and soft. It can also be used for exfoliation of the skin.
Regular use of honey prevents eczema from occurring or coming back again.
REFINED SUGAR vs. HONEY
Lesser Amount is Required of Honey
Though honey may have more calories, we actually need to use less of it since it is sweeter than refined sugar. As a result, you may in fact consume even less amount of calories that you would with refined sugar.
Also Read: Modicare All Natural Stevia Powder – Soul Flavours
Honey is Slowly Absorbed into Bloodstream
Honey vs sugar, honey has a healthier Glycemic Index (GI) which measures the negative impact of a given food on the blood-glucose level. The lower the GI rating, the slower the absorption and infusion of sugars into the bloodstream and hence a more gradual and healthier digestion process.
Honey has Nutrients
Unlike honey, refined sugar lacks minerals and vitamins (hence it’s been often called empty calories), they draw upon the body’s nutrients to be metabolized into the system. When these nutrients are all used up, metabolizing of undesirable cholesterol and fatty acid is impeded, contributing to higher cholesterol and promoting obesity.
Also Read: Modicare Aloe Vera Juice – Healthy Benefits, Reviews
HOW TO INCORPORATE MORE HONEY INTO YOUR DIET
- Mix honey into green tea.
- Use honey to sweeten your dressings or marinades.
- Stir honey into coffee or tea.
- Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes.
- Mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a more natural sweetener.
- Spread raw honey over whole grain toast and top with peanut butter.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Rice Bran oil
1. SOUL FLAVOURS PURE HONEY
- Soul Flavours Pure Honey is a healthy substitute for refined sugar with a wholesome natural goodness.
- Be it weight reduction or maintaining the overall health of skin, hair and immune system, this natural sweetener is liquid gold in every sense.
- Sourced from nature’s lap Soul Flavours Pure Honey is a wonder food, rich in anti-oxidants, important vitamins and essential minerals.
- Add a spoonful to your daily diet to make your health more power packed.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Rice Bran oil
2. SOUL FLAVOURS PURE HONEY WITH TULSI
- Honey and Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse healing properties .
- Tulsi has been known to improve the immunity, strengthens respiratory system and is a great source of energy.
- Honey is a rich source of anti-oxidant with incredible health promoting properties.
- Honey with Tulsi brings the mix of both where Tulsi plays its own role for boosting immunity with a sweet taste of honey
Also Read: Modicare Well Intellecte benefits
3. SOUL FLAVOURS PURE HONEY WITH GINGER
- Experience the classic dash of ginger with pure honey, that will recharge your system to give you that extra push for the day.
- Traditionally ginger has been used in the treatment of persistent cough and sore throat associated with colds, nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite.
- Both honey and ginger has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse healing properties.
- The rich taste of finest honey along with ginger makes it a truly fine product.
Also Read: Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits
SOUL FLAVOURS HONEY
- Purest honey collected from more than 10000 bee colonies
- Manufactured in one of the most sophisticated plants having very high profile machines to check antibiotics, sugar adulteration and other tests
- We have ISO-22000 certificate
- The unit is approved to export honey to Europe and other countries
- Halal & Kosher certified manufacturing unit
Also Read: Top 20 Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea
Is honey as sweet as sugar?
No. In fact, honey is sweeter than sugar.
Is honey a simple sugar?
Honey isn’t just sugar. It is super-saturated sugar which contains high amount of water that makes it easy to digest as compared to regular sugar.
Is it better to use honey or sugar in tea?
Honey definitely is a better option. A small amount of honey (1 gm) works rather well than consuming the same of amount of sugar.
What is the best time to eat honey?
Honey is a super food and can be had anytime of the day. Not only it is packed with required nutrients for the body, it also tastes great on its own as well as when paired with other ingredients. Usually it is recommended that to be taken empty stomach early in the morning as it gives an instant kick and energy boost which is enough to counter an entire day.
Also, while going to bed, a spoonful of honey not only gives a good night’s sleep but also helps in digestion and relaxation of mind and body.
Also Read: Modicare Well Calcium Complex benefits
Modicare SOUL FLAVOURS HONEY Price
- Shakti Prash (शक्ति प्राश) – यौन संवर्धन के लिए जड़ी बूटी – यौन समस्याएं / कमजोरी
- Top 8 Vestige Spirulina Benefits, Dosage and Reviews 2019
- Top 5 Benefits of Vestige Protein Powder – Dosage, and Reviews 2019
- Vestige Calcium Benefits, Dosage, Uses Tablets Price and Reviews
- Vestige Noni Capsules Benefits, Dosage, and Price
- Vestige Ganoderma Capsules Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews in 2019
- Vestige assure hair oil results, benefits, Price 2019 – Online Products
- Vestige Glucosamine Benefits, Dosage, Price and Reviews 2019
- Vestige Flax Oil Benefits, features, Uses 2019 – Health Supplement
- Modicare Product Offers – March 2019 Month
- Herbalife Multivitamin Benefits, Dosage and Price
- Herbalife Activated Fibre Benefits, Dosage, Price
- Herbalife Niteworks Benefits, Side effects and Dosage – 2019
- Herbalife Joint Support benefits, Side effects, Dosage, Usage, Price
- Top 6 Trichup hair oil benefits | Best hair fall control solution 2019
- Forever Royal Jelly Benefits, Dosage, and Price and Reviews 2019
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Forever aloe vera gel benefits for health, hair, and skin – FLP Products
- Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder Benefits, Side effects, dosage, and Price
- Amway Nutrilite daily benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Forever Lycium Plus benefits, Reviews and Dosage
- Forever Garlic Thyme Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Aloe Berry Nectar Benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Arctic Sea Forever Living Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Herbalife tea concentrate benefits, side effects, price and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Aloe Concentrate Benefits, dosage, price and reviews
- Amway All Protein Powder Benefits, Dosage, Price and Reviews 2019
- Herbalife afresh benefits, dosage, side effects price and Reviews – Herbal Product
- Forever Bee Honey Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews