– Helps in bridging the nutritional gap that may exist due to unhealthy eating habits
– Milk Protein: Building and retaining muscle tissues
– Vitamins & Minerals: Growth, maintenance & repair of Body
– DHA: Supports brain development & functioning
– Colostrum: Helps strengthen Immunity
– FOS: Supports Digestive health
– Provides all 9 Essential Amino Acids (EAA)
– Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.0, the highest
– a quality protein source as established by World Health Organisation (W.H.O.)
– Delicious chocolate flavour
[accordion-item title=”Nutritional Information”]
|Nutritional Information (Approximate Composition per 100g)|
|Carbohydrates (Including Sugar 28.76 g)||57.5 g|
|Fructooligo-saccharides (FOS)||1000 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid(DHA)||50 mg|
|Vitamin C||50 mg|
|Vitamin B3||6 mg|
|Vitamin E||6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||2 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1 mg|
|Vitamin A||450 mcg|
|Folic Acid||120 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 mcg|
[accordion-item title=”Usage Directions”]
One per day (2-4 years)
Two per day (4 years and above)
Take 2 level tablespoons (approx. 25 g) in a glass.
Add little milk/water and stir to make a paste.
Stir briskly while slowly adding more milk/water to fill up the glass.
Add sugar to taste, if required.
Taste equally good when prepared with warm or cold milk/water.
Use within 30 days after opening the container.
Keep the container tightly closed.
Store in a cool and dry place
[accordion-item title=”Potential Users”]
– Wants to be fit & healthy
– Are fussy eaters
– Consume lot of unhealthy food
– Have weak immune system
[accordion-item title=”General Information”]
Parents are willing to invest in good and safe nutritional supplements which in the long run help their children grow into stronger, smarter and healthier individuals.Children go through phases of likes and dislikes towards foods. Under ideal conditions of course it would be better that they eat sufficient quantity of a variety of foods that make up a balanced meal but with most children this is a challenge as we all know that they are fussy eaters. Modicare Well Strong and Smart is a balanced nutritional drink mix that provides 37 vital nutrients to meet the essential nutritional requirements of your child.
– Modicare Well Strong & Smart is a food supplement and is not indented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
– Not meant for children below 2 years.
– This is not an infant milk substitute.
Can a child below 2 years take the supplement?
It is not recommended for children below 2 years as they get the desired nutrients from the food they eat and from mother’s milk. This product is also not an infant milk substitute.
What is the flavour used in the product?
Chocolate Flavour has been used in the product.
How long will it take to show its effect on kids? How long should my kids have it?
For growing children a nutritional gap may exist between what they require and what they eat. Well Strong & Smart helps in bridging the nutritional gap and provides 37 vital nutrients for the growth & development of a child. They may be requiring the nutrients on daily basis.