• A promise of good health
• Contains herbal extracts & essential oils that keep the gastrointestinal tract healthy
• Stimulates peristalsis, improves digestion and promotes a healthy colon
• Helps in stopping vomiting, diarrhoea and nausea
• Provides quick natural relief from acidity, bloating, flatulence, heartburn, stomach discomfort
• Helpful in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), cramping and constipation
• Premium packaging that comes with a convenient pull-up seal and easy to use flip-top cap
[accordion-item title=”Usage Directions”]
1 to 3 softgels as and when required or as directed by the Physician.
[accordion-item title=”Potential Users”]
People looking for good health and well being.
[accordion-item title=”General Information”]
NATURE’S CURE FOR INDIGESTION
Indigestion, heaviness in the stomach, acidity, gas, heartburn and flatulence are so common that many regard them as a normal part of their lives. Almost all of us are likely to experience these health conditions from time to time, often after a heavy, spicy or fatty meal, sometimes when we have rushed our food but quite often when we have simply had too much to eat or drink. Most of the time these conditions are irritating and unpleasant, and can lead to diarrhoea, vomiting, stomach pain and constipation.
Camphor (Kapur): Warms the stomach, stimulates secretion, improves peristalsis, and expels gas. It helps in relieving vomiting and diarrhoea.
Thymol (Ajwain Satva): Promotes secretion of digestive juices; also used in relieving indigestion, flatulence, spasmodic disorders and stomach pain.
Menthol (Pudina Satva): Excellent anti-gas and digestive properties; provides quick, natural relief from stomach pain, gas and indigestion.
Clove Oil (Laung ka Tel): Stimulates peristalsis in the gastrointestinal tract.
Pregnant and lactating women, consumers with specific medical conditions should consult their physicians before taking the product.