- Powerzymes: Greater stain busting power. Cuts through the toughest of stains with ease.
- Powerful Active Oxygen: Quickly & deeply penetrate the layers of fabric and directly attack the stains to break them down.
- Fabric Bleaching Activators: Activate bleaching action even at low temperature without affecting the colour & texture of the fabric.
- Softening Agent: Reduce water hardness & enhance washing.
- Optical Brighteners: Provide super brightness to the clothes.
- Anti re-deposition agents: Prevent re-deposition of dirt on clothes during wash.
- Anti corrosive agents: Protect rusting of metallic parts of washing machine & clothes like zip, metallic buttons, etc.
- Require less water to rinse. Saves water, time and energy.
[accordion-item title=”Usage Directions”]
Bucket Wash: 1 Scoop
Machine Wash (Top & Front Loading): 2 Scoops
For better quality of wash, soak clothes for at least 30 minutes in detergent solution and wash as usual.
Not recommended for Silk & Woolens clothes.
For new clothes do a patch test for colour running with small amount of detergent solution before washing
Objective: To show the oil removing ability of Washmate Concentrated Detergent Powder (Original Formula).
- Washmate Concentrated Detergent Powder (Original Formula)
- 2 glass tumblers with water
- Baby talcum powder
Washmate Concentrated Detergent Powder (Original Formula)
Fill two glass tumblers with water. Add approx. ¼ teaspoon of Washmate Concentrated Detergent Powder (Original Formula) to the first tumbler.
Stir well to dissolve detergent.Skim off any excess foam so that the surface of the liquid in both the tumblers is clear.
Sprinkle an equal amount of talcum powder on the surface of the liquid in both the tumblers.
The talcum powder sprinkled on the surface of the second tumbler continues to float on the surface. The talcum powder sprinkled on the Washmate detergent solution quickly becomes wet and sinks to the bottom of the tumbler.
(Scented talcum powder is a mixture of oily fragrance and white clay. This represents the soil, dirt and grime on the used clothing. The oil fragrance mixture uniformly coats each particle of the clay and prevents plain water from penetrating and wetting it and the talcum continues to float on the surface of water. But the powerful surfactant in Washmate Concentrated Detergent Powder (Original Formula) penetrates and removes the oil in the talcum).