Features & Benefits:
Soul Flavour Penne Rigate-Why the best choice?
Quick and easy to cook: Perfect meal that can be stirred up in no time by adding a few of your favorite ingredients. A bowl of pasta, vegetables & the sauce of your choice can make for a tasty meal when you are running short on time.
Delicious & Nutritious: To make it healthier you can cook it in Modicare Rice Bran Oil or just sprinkle some Well All Plant Protein Powder on a hot steamy bowl of Soul Flavour Penne Rigate
Can be served hot or cold: Use it as a main dish or in soups, salads & deserts.
Can be cooked in delicious sauces: Like Arabbiata, Alfredo, Ragu, Primavera, Three Cheese etc.
Here are 2 of our favourite recipes, try them and enjoy the delectable flavours!
How to boil Soul Flavour Penne Rigate Pasta
Soul Flavour Penne Rigate tastes best when the pieces are firm to bite. Just take a pot of water and add salt to it. Add the pasta when the water starts to boil and stir at regular intervals so that the pieces don’t stick to each other. After 7-9 minutes of boiling, drain the hot water and keep aside. Now, get ready to prepare the sauce of your choice to add to the cooked bowl of Pasta.
Soul Flavours Penne Rigate Pasta in Red Sauce
- Chop tomatoes, basil leaves and slice onion & garlic finely.
- Put a saucepan on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add chopped onion and cook until soft and lightly golden. Add garlic and chopped basil leaves, sauté for a few minutes and add chopped tomatoes.
- Continue cooking for few minutes, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are reduced to a thick, sauce-like consistency. Add salt, pepper and oregano (to taste).
- Stir the boiled Soul Flavour Penne Rigate pasta into the warm sauce. Finely grate the Parmesan cheese and then sprinkle over.
- Add a few fresh basil leaves to garnish and serve hot.
Soul Flavours Penne Rigate Pasta in White Sauce
- Add grated cheese, milk, 2-3 tbsp of parmesan cheese, garlic, salt in a pan and mix. Heat till cheese melts.
- Put the boiled pasta in a buttered baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over pasta covering it completely.
- Add bread crumbs, followed by melted butter and 1-2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 15 mins at 200 degrees.