WHAT IS MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL?
– Argan oil is organic and extracted from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to Morocco.
– Often referred to as ‘liquid gold’ for its amazing qualities.
– Extremely rich in nutrients including fatty acids and Vitamin E.
– Powerful antioxidant, UV-protector and free-radical neutralizer.
– Perfect for beautiful, shiny and gorgeous looking hair.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL FOR THE HAIR?
– Extremely beneficial for the scalp and the hair.
– Commonly used as a conditioner because of high Vitamin E content. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth.
– Due to its moisturizing capabilities, it is perfect for those who complain of problems related to dandruff and dry scalp.
– Ideal for all who want to combat the problem of thin and brittle hair.
– A perfect pick that can be used to treat split ends.
– People with the problem of frizzy hair can use it as it helps in bringing back the shine, gloss & softness, making the hair manageable.
– It is a non-irritant.
Take a small amount of oil in palm, rub hands together. Apply evenly to a clean, towel dried hair. It can be applied on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition split ends and smooth hair.