Fights bacteria & germs
Modicare toothpaste Helps prevent the formation of plaque & tartar
Gently cleans & polishes tooth enamel
Helps remove stains
Helps prevent cavities
Fights bad breath
Attractive metalized packaging
[accordion-item title=”Additional Information”]
Fights bad breath, gives energising freshness and a good mouth feel.
SPA (Special Polishing Agents)
Modicare toothpaste Gently polishes your teeth enamel without causing excessive harshness and abrasiveness. Regular use gently removes surface stains caused by tobacco, tea and coffee. Brushing twice a day with Fresh Moments Toothpaste 2 gives you cleaner teeth, healthier gums and fresh breath for long hours.
It is known to promote good oral health. Helps prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth thus reducing plaque and dental cavities and promote healthier enamel.
Modicare toothpaste helps in re-mineralisation process and strengthens the enamel layer of the tooth. Helps to prevent cavities & tooth decay.
[accordion-item title=”General Information”]
Cavities (Tooth Decay)
• Dental cavities are holes (or structural damage) in the teeth.
• Tooth decay occurs when plaque combines with the sugars and / or starches of the foodwe eat to produce acids.
• These acids attack tooth enamel leading to cavity.
Plague & Tartar
• Plaque is the sticky, colorless film of bacteria that forms on teeth.
• Plaque accumulates in hard to reach areas of the mouth.
• If it is not removed daily, it begins to harden into a calcified substance called calculus, also known as tartar.
Bad Breath (Halitosis)
• Gum disease, cavities, dry mouth and bacteria on the tongue are some of the dental problems that can cause bad breath.
• Foods/drinks: Coffee, tea, colas, wines, can stain your teeth.
• Tobacco use: Smoking or chewing tobacco can stain teeth.
• Poor dental hygiene: Inadequate brushing and flossing to remove plaque and stain producing substances like coffee and tobacco can cause tooth discoloration.
• Gingivitis is inflammation of the gums.
• Gingivitis is due to the long-term effects of plaque deposits on your teeth.
• Plaque and tartar irritate and inflame the gums. Bacteria and the toxins they produce cause
the gums to become infected, swollen, and tender.
Dentists recommend brushing your teeth twice a day and changing your toothbrush once in three months for healthier gums & teeth.