WHO ALL NEED PROTEIN?
Growing child: Essential for the overall growth and development.
Adults: Important for maintaining high energy levels all day. Additionally helps in building and rebuilding muscle mass as well as growing and repairing the cells.
Elderly: Vital to preserve lean muscle mass and strength thus aiding in a healthy lifestyle.
Athletes/Sports Person: For muscle mass development, muscle recovery strength and energy. Lactose intolerant people.
Anyone in need of high protein diet.
PROTEIN REQUIREMENT AS PER ICMR (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH)
• An adult requires on an average 1g/kg body weight/day • A child requires on an average 1.2g/kg body weight/day
SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE
USFDA has determined that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25g of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. Helps in satiety and weight control, muscle recovery and muscle mass development, bone health & cognition
Has high Glutamine content and supports gut health, immune health, satiety and weight control, muscle recovery and muscle mass development*
PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE
Is rich in Arginine, branched chain amino acid and lysine.Known for healthy blood circulation and energy production*
• High protein content of more than 84% derived from plant sources.
• One serving (10g) of Well All Plant Protein Powder provides 8.4g of high quality protein.
• Cholesterol free
• Fat free
• Lactose Free
• No added sugar, colors, flavors and preservatives
• 100% Vegetarian
• Easily Digestible
• Naturally occurring soy isoflavones
• Free flowing and highly soluble in liquids without forming lumps.
• Neutral in taste such that it can easily be added to almost all food items and beverages.
• Retains it nutritive value even after cooked, baked, grilled, micro-waved, chilled or frozen
Well All Plant Protein Powder has a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.0, the highest score possible for a quality protein source as established by W.H.O.
WELL ALL PLANT PROTEIN POWDER IS THE BEST HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN
The soy, wheat and pea proteins are imported from the best manufacturers across the world that are quality conscious and supply proteins on regular basis without any variation in the quality. Contains Supro Isolated Soy Protein. Supro® is registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and company or its affilated companies.
Soy Protein Isolate: Imported from Solae LLc., USA
• Wheat Protein imported from Belgium
• Pea Protein Isolate imported from France
Add 1 scoop (10g) to a glass of milk, soup, juice or any other liquid. Stir vigorously until well dispersed. Sweeteners and flavors can be added as per your taste.
For making protein rich shakes, add fresh / frozen fruits or your favourite flavour with Well All Plant Protein Powder and mix in a blender.
It can be added in almost every culinary preparation and food like roti, parantha, idli, dosa, curry, dal, pakora, ladoo, rabri, namakpara or baked items like cakes, biscuits, etc. since it is neutral in taste.
1 scoop (10g) three times a day
Well All Plant Protein Powder provides good nutrition and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information given herewith is not a medical advice for self treatment and is for educational purpose only. People with specific medical conditions are recommended to consult their doctors.
Not meant for children below 2 years.