• A balanced blend of taste, flavour and strength
• Made from large grain C.T.C. and long leaf Assam orthodox tea
• Offers rich, full-bodied, bright tea liquor
• Provides lingering aroma and the irresistible refreshing taste
• Rich in anti-oxidants and nutrients
What do you mean by orthodox tea & C.T.C tea?
Orthodox tea refers to either hand-processed tea or tea that is rolled with machinery in a manner that mimics hand-rolling. The opposite of orthodox tea is CTC tea, which is machine-processed in a way that chops the leaves into uniformly-sized bits. CTC stands for Crushing, Tearing & Curling.