Features & Benefits
1) Uniquely Designed Side Protection for a well balanced absorption that prevents side leakage.
2) Premium Soft Cotton for extreme comfort and allowing the liquid to absorb 3 times faster.
3) Revolutionary Anion, Magnetic, Nano Silver, Chitin & Far Infrared Padding to enhance anti bacterial capabilities and relieving discomfort.
4) Sterilized Layer with extremely absorbent polymer gel.
5) Fluid Lock Particles for providing a fresh and comfortable experience.
6) Super Soft Layer for enhancing softness, comfort & freshness.
7) Breathable Layer for eliminating moisture and keeping you cool and fresh.
8) Specially Designed Back Adhesive conforms with human ergonomics to give extra comfort.
[accordion-item title=”Menstrual Hygiene Tips”]
Menstrual blood gets contaminated once it leaves the body. Change the pad regularly even on days of less flow to prevent infections and rashes.
Wash yourself regularly
It is important to wash yourself well before you change into a new pad in order to beat bad odor and infections.
Discard your used sanitary product properly
It is essential to discard your used napkins properly because they are capable of spreading infections. Wrapping it well before discarding it ensures that the smell and infections are contained. It is advised not to flush the pad they are capable of forming a block and can cause the toilet to back up.
Beware of a pad rash
Pad rashes are common during periods of heavy flow. They usually occur when the pad has been wet for a long time and rubs along the thighs. Try to stay dry.
Have a bath regularly
Regular bathing helps you stay clean and prevents vaginal infections.
Keep a watch on the kind of flow you have
Irregularities in period must be monitored regularly to know your body health.