If you want, long, shiny and healthy hair can be found easily. Here you will find the Natural tips on how to grow your hair. But for this, you have to take care of your hair and follow the tips to get long dense and shiny hairs.
Every woman has this desire, that her hair is long, dense, strong, bright and beautiful. Maintaining a proper hair and keeping them well is a challenge and then more when our lifestyle is disorganized, pollution and eating habits are not good. But the dream of having good hair can be realized and you need the right information for it and there should be a sense of adoption. Here are some tips and methods (Long) that will increase your hair naturally and make it beautiful as well.
Tips for How to grow your hairs naturally?
Hair Growth Tips to get long dense and shiny hair.
- Do trimming the hair in 30-40 days – Always keep your hair trimmed on regular and regular intervals. Dead Ends are their biggest enemies. Due to the regular hair trimming, there is no problem of hair loss and hair loss decreases. The two-faced hair does not affect the length of your hair, but it also reduces its glow, that is, Shine, Smoothness, and Dense. Therefore, always remember that due to trimming the hair in one month, natural growth is good.
- Treat hair with hair masks – Your hair, which is below the shoulder, is several years old. Therefore, they need more nutrition and care, which is not possible with the normal conditioner. For this, you will need a great hair mask. Apply hair masks in 15 days to nourish hair properly. To make hair mask, take two egg whites and squeeze a lemon juice in it. Mix it well and apply it to the hair. Instead of this hair mask, you can also apply Olive Oil, Cinnamon, and honey. Put it in the hair and then leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. After that, shampoo your hair and condition the hair.
- Also adopt Scalp therapy for good hair – For good health of the hair, taking care of Scalp is also extremely important. Dirt, oily and dead skin are stored in hair roots, which affect their growth. Hence its cleanup is necessary. To keep the scalp clean, massage with your fingertips for a while when you do shampoo. This will get rid of all the mess. To moisturize the scalp, put fresh aloe vera in the week for half an hour, then wash it.
- Do not use products made of harsh chemicals – You should never take any chemical treatment in your hair nor use a product that has a higher quantity of chemicals. Use as much as possible natural things. Things made from chemicals cause great harm to your hair. So it is good to reduce them. If you are using fragrant shampoos, turn it off. Similarly, if you are using aromatic conditioner, then turn it off. Use the natural things to do as much as possible, that will keep your hair long and strong.
- Dry your Hairs Naturally – After baths, you tightly tie the towel to dry the hairs, which breaks hair and starts falling down later. Therefore instead of using this method to dry hair, let them dry in the normal air. For this, wipe your hair lightly from the towel and let it dry in the normal air. If you are quick for any work, then dry the hair with a blower, but do not warm it, but let it dry in the air without heat.
- Eat Healthy food – Your catering plays a very important role for hair growth. Protein is very important to get long hair. So you have to add enough protein to your diet. For this, you should take plenty of protein-rich milk such as milk, curd, buttermilk, fish, pulses, peanuts, almonds, eggs, soybean etc. By applying all these to your diet, you can meet the need for protein.
- Use hair supplements if needed – If you do not work on any remedy, you may also need to take some hair supplements; Such as omega 3 fatty acids, biotin (vitamin B1) and zinc; Which provide Nutrients to your hair. Research has shown that these supplements strengthen the roots of your hair, increasing your hair faster and strengthening the hair roots. If you think that you are not taking enough nourishment from your body in your body then you can take these supplements or other supplements with the advice of a doctor.
- Drinking enough water – Water is not necessary only for your body, but it is also good for your hair and skin. If you want your long, dense and shiny hair, then you have to keep your body hydrated. If your body lacks water, then your hair starts breaking down and their sign goes away.
- Do not use too hot water – Using a very hot water while washing hair can make your hair weak and it can break down after drying. So remember, to wash the hair, use warm water instead of hot water and finally squeeze your hair with cold water, which will keep your follicles healthy.
Thus, if you keep in mind the above-given points, then your hair growth will be natural. By which you will find long and bright hair.