Well Cardio Activ is a combination of well-proven herbs. Modicare Well Cardio Activ contains herbs that support normal heart functions, normal cholesterol & lipid levels, normal blood pressure and healthy blood circulation. Here you will find best Features and Benefits of Modicare Well Cardio Activ.Helps in strengthening heart muscles and helps overcome stress & anxiety. A potent Sci-vedic® herbal formula inspired from the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda and the best of science.
Works as a tonic for heart health. Supports normal cholesterol & lipid levels (LDL, HDL, Triglyceride). Helps strengthen heart muscles. Helps overcome stress & anxiety. Naturally rich in COQ10 & vitamins A, C, E that are potent antioxidants. Naturally rich in minerals calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Amla Juice
The risk associated with Common Cardio Vascular Diseases:
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Age factor
- Improper Eating
- High Cholesterol level
- Family Medical History
Also Read: Well Amrit Shakti health benefits
Symptoms of Cardio Vascular Diseases:
Fatigue without hard work
Almost 20-25 days from the arrival of a heart attack, physical tiredness starts to feel the same. Fatigued become starts without doing any work. It has a simple meaning that the heart attack is knocking. In fact, the arteries of the heart are closed or shrink due to cholesterol, so that the heart has to work hard to do its work.
The result starts to dominate our body as fatigue. In this situation, there is no sense of freshness in the morning, despite having a good night sleep well. You constantly feel laziness and tiredness.
Also Read: Modicare Well Spirulina health Benefits and Side Effects
A symptom of symptoms associated with the heart attack is the symptom of feeling uncomfortable in the chest. Uncomfortable means to feel irritation in the chest or to feel some pressure. Not only this, some other changes may occur.
Swelling of legs or other parts of the body
When the heart has to work hard to bring blood to all the organs of the body, then the veins present in the body become blossomed. They increase the risk of swelling. Inflammation, especially on the ankles or in the ankles, is seen quickly. On the other hand, swelling affects any part of the body. Sometimes lips develop on the lips.
Also Read: What are the Benefits of Modicare Well Multivitamin Multimineral?
Always be cold
If you have seen colds or symptoms related for a long time, this is also a symptom of heart attack. When the heart works hard for blood circulation in the internal organs of the body, then the probability of blood in the lungs increases. If the white or pink colored sputum is extinguished with a cuff, then it may be due to secretion of blood in the lungs.
Having trouble breathing
If you do not have any respiratory disorders. But for some days you are feeling that there is a problem in breathing. When the heart does not do its work properly, it is difficult to reach the lungs until oxygen is reached. This is the reason that you start having trouble breathing.
Also Read: Modicare Well All Plant Protein Benefits, Uses, Review, Price
Your heart starts to weaken The result is affecting blood circulation. By which the brain could not get oxygen according to the requirement. This result creates a situation of dizziness. Problems like having a head feel slighted. This symptom is one of the serious symptoms of heart attack.
Features and Benefits of Modicare Well Cardio Activ
Well Cardio Active contains 6 natural ingredients that support normal heart functions:
- Terminalia Arjuna (Arjuna): Natural tonic for the heart, maintains cholesterol and lipid levels as well as blood pressure.
- Commiphora Wightii (Guggul): Supports normal cholesterol and lipid profile
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): resistance to stress, anxiety, fatigue & premature aging.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Helps reduce the risk of heart disease
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola): Helps blood circulation
- Shankha Bhasma: strengthening heart muscles
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Noni Juice
1 tablet twice daily before meals for a person above 12 years.
Precautions: to be taken in severe renal and cardiac impairment, during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
- Modicare Product Offers – January 2019 Month
- Herbalife Multivitamin Benefits, Dosage and Price
- Herbalife Activated Fibre Benefits, Dosage, Price
- Herbalife Niteworks Benefits, Side effects and Dosage – 2019
- Herbalife Joint Support benefits, Side effects, Dosage, Usage, Price
- Top 5 Benefits of Vestige Protein Powder – Dosage, and Reviews 2019
- Top 8 Vestige Spirulina Benefits, Dosage and Reviews 2019
- Top 6 Trichup hair oil benefits | Best hair fall control solution 2019
- Vestige assure hair oil results, benefits, Price 2019 – Online Products
- Vestige Calcium Benefits, Dosage, Uses Tablets Price and Reviews
- Vestige Noni Capsules Benefits, Dosage, and Price
- Forever Royal Jelly Benefits, Dosage, and Price and Reviews 2019
- Vestige Ganoderma Capsules Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews in 2019
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea That You Should Definitely Know
- Vestige Glucosamine Benefits, Dosage, Price and Reviews 2019
- Forever aloe vera gel benefits for health, hair, and skin – FLP Products
- Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder Benefits, Side effects, dosage, and Price
- Amway Nutrilite daily benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Forever Lycium Plus benefits, Reviews and Dosage
- Forever Garlic Thyme Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Aloe Berry Nectar Benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Arctic Sea Forever Living Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Herbalife tea concentrate benefits, side effects, price and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Aloe Concentrate Benefits, dosage, price and reviews
- Amway All Protein Powder Benefits, Dosage, Price and Reviews 2019
- Herbalife afresh benefits, dosage, side effects price and Reviews – Herbal Product
- Forever Bee Honey Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Herbalife cell u loss benefits, dosage and reviews – Herbal Product
- Forever Pomesteen Power Benefits, Dosage and Reviews