We probably don’t have to specifically explain the goodness of Modicare Green Tea. It has been accepted the world over for its health benefits. Which is what we will check out in this post – the green tea benefits you must know.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Noni Juice
What Is Modicare Green Tea?
This is the tea made from the Camellia sinensis leaves, which undergo a process of withering and oxidation. There are numerous varieties of green tea, and they differ based on the growing conditions, the process of production, and the time of harvest.
Also Read: Well D tox tablet benefits and side effects
Why Should I Drink Modicare Green Tea?
Because it is darn healthy. Let us tell you why.
Green tea contains bio-active compounds that improve numerous aspects of your health. Many of these compounds in the tea leaves make it to the final drink – which is good news for tea drinkers.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Rice Bran oil
EGCG is one of the most powerful compounds in green tea – this compound treats several diseases and prevents several more. We will talk more about this as we go on.
And most importantly, though green has certain side effects, the benefits far outweigh them. Which is why you should drink green tea.
All good. But guess what – Modicare green tea does have a rich history.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Modicare Amla Juice
What Is The History Of Green Tea?
Green tea consumption has its origins rooted in China, during the reign of Emperor Shennong. One book written way back in 600-900 AD by Lu Yu (translated into English as Tea Classic) is considered important in the history of green tea.
Also Read: Sofwash White Pearl Soap Benefits Review
What Is The Nutritional Profile Of Green Tea?
Unsweetened brewed green tea has zero calories. If you are a calorie conscious individual, that’s simply powerful. Green tea contains flavonols and catechins (a type of polyphenols) that offer many great benefits. The catechins in green tea are:
- gallate derivatives
The most potent compound in modicare green tea is EGCG, also known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate. It is what makes green tea, green tea. It has numerous benefits, some of which include enhanced metabolic rate and body weight regulation.
Also Read: GRAB THE BEST DEALS OF THE MONTH
Other important compounds in green tea include:
- linoleic acid
- methylxanthines (caffeine, theopylline, and theobromine)
- numerous amino acids and enzymes (about 20 percent of the leaves are taken up by proteins)
- carbohydrates (cellulose, pectins, glucose, sucrose, and fructose)
Also Read: Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits
- trace amounts of minerals like magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, chromium, copper, and zinc
- trace amounts of carotenoids
- lactones and hydrocarbons, esters, and aldehydes (all of which are volatile compounds)
We saw the powerful constituents of green tea. Now let’s see what these constituents do and how they benefit us.
Also Read: Top 10 ITC FMCG Products List and categories
How Does Modicare Green Tea Benefit Your Health?
Green tea is synonymous with health today. The tea offers various benefits, some of the most important ones being better heart health, weight loss, and prevention of serious ailments like cancer and diabetes. Green tea also helps improve depression symptoms.
- Cuts Cancer Risk
- Improves Heart Health
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Lowers The Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Helps Relieve Arthritis
- Promotes Longevity
Also Read: Dabur shilajit benefits
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Brain Health
- Prevents Tooth Decay
- Aids In Depression Treatment
- Treats Down Syndrome
- Helps Cure Hangovers
- Improves Energy And Endurance
Also Read: Benefits, and Uses of Bio-oil
What About The Benefits Of Modicare Green Tea For Skin?
The antioxidants in green tea play a big role in enhancing skin health. The tea helps eliminate dark circles and treats puffy eyes – and also exhibits anti-aging effects.
Also Read: Modicare beauty and skin care products
- Helps Treat Dark Circles And Puffy Eyes
- Offers Anti-Aging Benefits
- Helps Treat Acne
- Protects Skin Against Sunburn
What About Your Hair? Does Green Tea Have Any Benefits?
Modicare Green Tea tea has advantages for the hair too. Its healthy constituents, especially the antioxidants, improve scalp health and consequently strengthen hair. The tea might even prevent male pattern baldness.
Also Read: Hair Loss Treatment For Men
Stimulates Hair Growth
Green tea inhibits the growth of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), which hinders hair growth and causes hair fall. The components of green tea react with testosterone, making sure that the amount of testosterone in the blood remains balanced so that it does not react with 5-alpha reductase and convert to DHT. Due to its antiseptic properties, it also helps in preventing and curing common hair problems such as dandruff and psoriasis. It achieves this by reducing inflammation.
Modicare Green Tea is also known to stimulate hair growth and soften the hair. Hence, it might also prevent male pattern baldness. It contains polyphenols and vitamins E and C, which are known to promote lustrous hair. You can easily make a green tea rinse at home by steeping 3 to 4 bags of green tea in half a liter of water and using this as the last rinse after you have shampooed and conditioned your hair.
- Modicare Online Registration Steps for becoming a consultant
- latest Videos for Modicare Product demo 2018
- Modicare Network Marketing
- Modicare Product Offers – September 2018 Month
- Checkout Real Modicare Products Review
- Modicare Product Price List 2018
- Modicare Profile
- Modicare Product Catalogue
- Modicare Customer care number
- Modicare Consultant Product Order Form
- Modicare business plans in hindi
- Download Modicare App for Mobile
- Well Pudina with Tulsi Benefits, Uses and features – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls Benefits, Uses and Features – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Intellecte benefits, Price & review – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Cardio Activ, Price & review – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, features, Uses – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Glucosamine Benefits, Features, Uses – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Korean Red Ginseng benefits and side effects
- Modicare Well Calcium Complex benefits, Usage, and Price
- Modicare Well Protein Crest – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Strong & Smart Benefits – Health Supplement
- Modicare Velocity Products Benefits, Features – Complete Men’s Grooming Range
- Modicare beauty and skin care products Benefits, features, Reviews
- Modicare Fruit of The Earth product benefits and Features
- Unbelievable benefits of Modicare agriculture products
- Modicare Pure Cow Ghee – Soul Flavours – Health Benefits & Reviews
- Modicare Aloe Vera Juice – Healthy Benefits, Reviews
- Modicare All Natural Stevia Powder – Soul Flavours – Health Benefits, Reviews
- Modicare Well Amla Juice – Health Benefits of Amla Juice