Here are Beauty Tips For Skin, Hair, Eyes, Lips to stay beautiful in winter.
With the weather, the skin requirements also change. In winter, we should take special care to protect the skin from dryness and keep it poor. The following suggestions will be helpful for this.
Natural Beauty Tips For Skin
- Do not wash the face with soap in winter. This will increase stamina on the face. Clean the skin twice a day with cleansing gel, after this, wash the face with a good moisturizing soap or face wash. Moisturizing soap will provide extra moisture to the skin.
- The skin around the eyes is very soft. After washing your mouth, use a good company’s under-eye cream. Instead of eye gels in winter under eye cream will be suitable.
- Place a cream-based moisturizer on the face and neck.
- The general complaint of winter is the rupture of the lips. Use Vaseline or any Chapstick to protect the lips. Nowadays, moisturizer lipsticks are available in the market. The lips will be soft with them.
- Before bedtime, massage the face with almond oil, cream or any nourishing cream. Massage is necessary for every type of skin these days.
- Massage the coconut Oil or olive oil on the open part of the hands and feet while sleeping at night.
- The winter is approaching dryness on the body. Put two spoons of glycerine or some drops of coconut oil in the bath water. This will not leave the skin dry.
- Put a good body lotion on the body, especially hands and feet after bathing. Do not use powder on your body these days.
- These days, thirst is less compared to summer, but to maintain moisture in the skin, you should drink six to eight glasses of water.
- The sunlight is very good in winter. It also gives vitamin-D to the body, but ultraviolet rays in the sun cause damage to the skin, causing the skin to become dry and the color also becomes cloudy, so use sunscreen lotion before going to the sun.
- In winter, green vegetables and fresh fruits are very good. Be sure to include them in your diet. Vegetables can also be taken as soup and salad. Consumption of carrot juice is very beneficial for the skin.
- The use of dried fruits and peanuts gives the skin glow.
Homemade Skin Care Tips
Regular care of skin is necessary for this season. Apply below mentioned face pack twice a week. It is beneficial for every kind of skin.
- Put some drops of Rogan Badam, in one teaspoon gram flour, half teaspoon turmeric and a spoon of cream. Mix milk and make a thick paste. Apply to the clean face. Wash after twenty minutes.
- Make a thick paste by adding one spoon oatmeal, few drops of lemon juice and three spoonful milk. Put it on face and neck. Clean the face after fifteen minutes.
- Make an egg yolk, a spoonful of milk powder, a spoonful semolina, a spoonful of honey and curd, and make a thick paste. Put on dry face, wash and rub with feathers.
- Make powder by drying the orange peels. Put two spoons powder in cream or curd and mix it well. Put on the face, wash on drying.
- Add one spoonful of milk to one spoonful honey and mix it well. Place on face and throat. Wash on drying.
- Take one spoon oatmeal, one egg yolk and one teaspoon olive oil. Mix them well. Apply on the face, wash on drying.
- If the skin is more dry, put some drops of almond oil on the face before applying a face pack.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer after removing face pack.
- To finish the dryness of skin in winter, add double bread in rose water and make a thick paste, wash the mask completely after drying on the face.
- Mix a spoonful of egg whites and a big spoonful of milk powder and apply on the face. Wash him thirty minutes later. Your skin will become beautiful and gentle in a few days, do this experiment at least twice a week.
- Women with dry skin must apply ubtan before bathing. Mix egg yolk or olive oil, a spoonful of groundnut soil powder and rosewater in it and make a smooth paste and wash the face with water thoroughly and do it for thirty minutes twice a week. Your skin will become soft and smooth.
- For women with normal skin, add one egg yolk, one tablespoon vinegar, one quarter mustard oil, Mix all of them until it thickens, apply on face and wash on drying. A few days later, you will be very happy on your skin.
Take a bath with hot cold water
First must take a bath with warm water. After this, bathing with cold water gives stimulation to the skin and important internal organs. The advantages of such a bath are not initially felt, but after a few days there is also a profit.
- In the winter the oily skin looks more smooth and shiny, use a cleansing scrub for it. Put one-fourth of the cup in Multani soil, put a quarter cup of dried orange peel powder and a tablespoon spoon of sandalwood powder or oatmeal in your bathroom. Mix a small spoon mixture into the water before bathing, prepare thickness and apply on face. After 10 minutes, cleanse the face with lukewarm water. Regularly do this every other day.
- If there is a dry skin then mix a small spoon of ginger, a quarter teaspoon of soda and a quarter teaspoon borax in a cup of lukewarm milk. Apply this lotion for ten minutes on face and neck, then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Make the moisturizer at home only to make the skin soft. In ¾ cup rose water, mix ¼ teaspoon glycerine, 1 teaspoon vinegar and one quarter teaspoon honey and keep it in the bottle. Apply it regularly after cleansing.
- Mix a few drops of glycerin in a large teaspoon milk cream, a quarter spoon castor oil and a few drops of rose water. Put it on face, neck, and hands before sleeping in the night and leave it like this overnight. Clean the face with cold water in the morning.
Apply Face-pack For Normal Skin
Prepare a paste with a tablespoon of lentil pulse powder, a spoonful of gram flour, a small spoonful of sandalwood powder, half a teaspoon honey in a one-quarter cup of milk. Put this pack twice a week on your face.It not only gives brightness to the skin, but the dead cells also come out.
Apply Facial Mask In Winter For Beauty
Mix one-quarter cup of curd, a small spoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder and leave it on the face for ten minutes. Then clean the face with cold water. Do this once in a week.
A little care and caution also keep your skin healthy and healthy during the winter season.