In this article, we will discuss a very famous product Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits, precautions and it requires amount of dosage. Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 is made with the blend of omega 3 oils raised in the cold, pure waters of Norway & a proprietary blend of 3 additional omega-3 sources – Anchovy, Mackerel, Sardines from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It is made with natural ingredients and no artificial color, flavor or preservatives are added.
Also Read: Amway Products Price list
If you always want to appear young and want to control your growing age, then you can use to take the Omega 3 supplement, because obviously there will be no one in life who will not think of health but yes, it is a matter of giving time to health which we cannot do it. But still, keep in mind that the biggest asset you have is your body and your health without which you will not be able to feel any happiness in the world. It is a proven fact that a healthy person always stays happy because a good health will allow you to enjoy your life.
Also Read: Download Amway Product Catalogue
What is Omega 3?
Omega 3 is a good polyunsaturated fat for the body. It is beneficial to run the brain smoothly, to keep the heart healthy, to cope with the problems associated with the eyes, to treat stress, dementia, and cancer. Our body cannot produce this fatty acid, so we must definitely include it in our diet.
Omega-3 fatty acids are the only fat that reduces appetite by changing the body’s hormones and is also helpful in dieting. There are two main Omega 3 fats, EPA (Ecosacatonic acid) and DHA (docosacxinochic acid), which are found in some types of fish. ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), another type of omega 3 fat, which is found in plants like almonds etc. For vegetarians, linseed is the best source of omega-3 acid, while meat eaters get it from the intake of fish.
These are of 3 types – DHA, EPA, and ALA. Of these, ALA is the most important omega-3 fatty acid, which gets converted into EPA and then DHA. ALA is Omega-3 fatty acids based on vegetarians, which are important for vegetarians. Secondly, DHA and EPA are found in most fish, whereas fish do not have ALA.
Also Read: Nutrilite daily benefits for healthy living
Some Sources of Omega 3
In addition to the many nutrients, omega 3 and lignans (which works like an antioxidant) are present. It is a good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber and protein. It can take 15 gram throughout the day.
Many vitamins and nutritious contained walnuts are also good sources of Omega 3, but also protein and dietary fiber. It contains manganese, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. A handful of nut can also very helpful for heart problems.
Also Read: Nutrilite Protein Powder Benefits
Berry is not only a good source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, but omega 3 is found in it. Blueberries are found in 174 mg omega 3.
Saturated fat is reduced in rye and both omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids are found in it. Soybeans, walnuts, linseed oils are also beneficial in other oils. Do not take more than 3 to 4 teaspoons throughout the day.
Salmon is the best snake of omega 3. This fatty acid is a great source of Vitamin D, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and Selenium. Do not take more than 100 grams. Instead of frying, lightly roast or steam.
Also Read: How to Make money with Amway
Omega-3 rich soybean is consumed in the form of tofu, milk etc. It contains proteins, isoflavones, fiber, lecithin, carbohydrate, and micronutrients. Those who do not digest milk-curd, they take milk of soybean. There are 40 grams of protein per hundred grams of milk.
Amway Nutrilite Omega 3
Nutrilite Omega 3 provides 180mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), 120mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) which helps support normal health and normal triglyceride levels. Acids like EPA & DHA may be beneficial to overall heart health as they help support a low-fat diet.
Also Read: What is Amway Business
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Approximate composition Per serving (1.39g)
Approximate composition per 100g
Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel)
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenolc acid)
INGREDIENTS: Salmon Oil Blend (73.9%)
Benefits of Nutrilite Omega 3
Omega-3 can avoid cardiovascular diseases. It helps in increasing HDL cholesterol by reducing LDL cholesterol in our blood. When we consume Nutrilite Omega 3 regularly, there is less chance of heart attack.
Also Read: Weight loss diet Plan
Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 is also one of the major sources of omega 3 fatty acids. It is believed that if you consume it regularly, the possibility of diabetes becomes a work. People who consumed omega-3 fatty acids, compared to those who do not consume it, the probability of type 2 diabetes is reduced by 33%.
Also Read: Amway Business Plan
Some studies have shown that taking foods containing omega 3 fats can alleviate Alzheimer’s disease. Even with the problem of decreasing memory with aging, omega 3 fatty acids are cured.
Even omega 3 fatty acids are very important for proper development of children. If children are given Omega 3 foods containing fat, they have a very good vision and neural development.
Beneficial in Osteoporosis
Generally, due to the lack of calcium, women have to fight against this problem. The right quantity of ALA-based omega-3 fatty acids helps in the formation of bones as well as protects against osteoporosis and also protects the pain of bones from during periods.
Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 can be used to remove wrinkles and rigidity from the skin. This makes the skin beautiful. It contains DHA and EPA acid, which is very useful for us. It is directly related to the beauty of our skin. Along with this, it is also very useful for the treatment of many diseases of our skin such as shingles, itching.
Also Read: Homemade Beauty Tips For Skin
Levels of high triglycerides
Triglycerides are the fat found in the blood. Due to its high quantity in the blood, you increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, taking omega 3 fatty acids can reduce the level of triglycerides in the blood.
In the pain of periods
Doctors say that the main reason for the pain during periods and menopause in women is the reduced amount of omega-3 fatty acids in the body. It is very important to have the right amount of omega 3 in the body to avoid problems like heart problems, pain in joint and dryness in eyes.
Make hair strong
If you think that shampoo and conditioner are good enough to keep hairs healthy, then you are wrong. Actually, omega-3 fatty acids are very important to make hairs stronger. Omega-3 contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These 3 magical acids work to eliminate the stiffness of hair, to prevent falls, to give shine and to keep blood circulation clean.
Also Read: The natural way to get long hairs
- Eating excessive amount of Nutrilite Omega 3 can be detrimental to health.
- Due to the disease of the liver, consumption of Nutrilite Omega 3 in people can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Taking the excess amount of Nutrilite Omega 3 can increase the symptoms of depression.
Also Read: Top 12 Nutricharge Man health benefits
Adults: Take 1 to 3 Softgels daily with meals.
- Herbalife Products for Weight loss – Herbal Products
- Herbalife Aloe Benefits, dosage, price and reviews
- Herbalife tea concentrate benefits, side effects, price and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife afresh benefits, dosage, side effects price and Reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife cell u loss benefits, dosage and reviews – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Protein Powder Benefits, dosage, and Price – Herbal Product
- Herbalife Nutritional Shake Benefits and dosage – Herbal Product
- Amway Nutrilite Omega 3 benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Amway Nutrilite daily benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder Benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Forever Pomesteen Power Benefits, Dosage and Reviews
- Forever Lycium Plus benefits, Reviews and Dosage
- Forever Garlic Thyme Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Bee Honey Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Aloe Berry Nectar Benefits, dosage, and reviews
- Arctic Sea Forever Living Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Forever Royal Jelly Benefits, Dosage, and Price
- Vestige Protein Powder Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Vestige Ganoderma Capsules Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Vestige Glucosamine Benefits, Dosage, and Reviews
- Vestige Noni Capsules Benefits, Dosage, and Price
- Vestige Flax Oil Benefits, features, Uses – Health Supplement
- Vestige assure hair oil results, benefits, Price – Online Products
- Vestige Calcium Benefits, Dosage, Uses Tablets Price and Reviews
- Best Hair Growth and Hair Loss Treatment For Men – Home Remedies
- Well Pudina with Tulsi Benefits, Uses and features – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Garlic Pearls Benefits, Uses and Features – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Intellecte benefits, Price & review – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Cardio Activ, Price & review – Health Supplement
- Modicare Well Flax Oil Benefits, features, Uses – Health Supplement